Sunday 30 June 2013

BE EVER-READY AGAINST YOUR ENEMIES
 
 
One day a fox was roaming about in a thick forest in search of food. Suddenly he caught sight of a wild boar rubbing his tusks against the trunk of a tree.

The fox looked around and it could not see any danger for the boar anywhere. Despite his wisdom, he couldn’t follow why, after all, the boar was doing that.
Unable to understand, the fox went to the boar and asked, “Why are you doing that, Mr.Boar?”


 

The boar replied, “It is not wise to dig a well when a fire has broken out. We are living in a forest where enemies are there at every step. Who knows when I’ll have to face an enemy and use my tusks against him? If I don’t do it now, I may not get any time to sharpen my tusks when I need them most.” Saying s the boar went away.
 

MORAL: ALWAYS  PREPARED  THE WORST THAT CAN HAPPEN AT ANY TIME.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment