Sunday 30 June 2013

THE WICKED EVIL MINDED WOLF
 
 
Once in a dense forest a young lamb was playing and jumping in the green meadow. It was just three weeks old so it was not aware of  the dangers awaiting in the forest. As it was playing, it felt very thirsty. The little lamb went to a stream to drink water.

At the same time a thirsty and hungry wolf arrived to the stream to quench its thirst. When the wolf saw the lamb its mouth watered and it thought to himself, “I’ll trap this lamb with my words and have him for my launch. “So the wolf went near the lamb. The wolf pretended  to be angry and said, “Why are you making the water dirty that I am drinking?” “Oh it can’t be true, the water is flowing down from your side towards me” said the lamb. “How dare you to argue with me. You are as rude as when I met you a month ago.” Saying this the evil wolf was nearing the lamb.


 

Without knowing the wickedness of the wolf the lamb continued its argument, “I am just three weeks old. How could I met you a month before.”

The wolf said, “Then it must have been your rude mother. I’ll eat you to punish her.” Saying these words the wolf leapt on the young lamb and finished its life.
 
 
MORAL: STAY AWAY FROM TYRANTS.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment